Dear Valued Supporter,
We are looking for a team of individuals, families and businesses that will help offset the expenses of the Remembrance Walk in order to provide 100% of the walk registration and fundraising dollars to the mission of Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep. Our goal is to raise $15,000 through this program.
As we expand the Remembrance Walk into additional cities our goal is to increase awareness of the infant loss community, awareness for the NILMDTS services and to fundraise for the overall mission of NILMDTS to ensure future support to families who will sadly walk in our shoes one day.
We are asking for a minimum gift of $2,500.
We will provide a special acknowledgment for the NILMDTS Baby Remembrance Partners:
- Acknowledgment in the program book as a member of the Baby Remembrance Partners Team.
- Recognition on the Remembrance Walk website.
- Verbal recognition during the Walk Presentation.
- Baby’s name will be listed in our “In Memory Gifts” monthly postings.
- 4 complimentary Remembrance Walk/Run registrations.
- A recognition plaque with your baby’s name acknowledging your generous donation.
- Incentive gifts and acknowledgment will be given at the $2,500 level (or higher depending on total gift amount).
- A 10×10 space at the event for you and your family to gather before and after the Remembrance Walk.
Ways to get to the minimum incentive gift of $2,500:
- Installment Plan: donations can made in installments for as little as $625/installment.
- Employee Matching Gifts Progam: If your employer is a part of a matching gift program, we will provide the needed documentation to support your overall contribution.
- Reach out to family, friends and co-workers to contribute to your overall gift (tax receipt letters can be sent out to each individual donor).
If you are interested or want to speak with someone with our National Events Manager, please contact Karla Shaffer at (720) 283-3339 or via email here.
Thank you for your consideration,
Gina Harris, MNM
Chief Executive Officer